Starring:
Nikhil Singh (supervisor)
Nick Slikker (supervisor)
Loek Teunissen (1st year)
Rosanne van der Meulen (1st year)
What a privilege, I have had with a couple of my colleagues last friday! When all the restaurants are closed, Wannee, our learning restaurant was open for learning experiences! For learning experiences in the restaurant, you need real guests!
Nikki Webster was my companyduring this lovely lunch!
The moment when we entered restaurant Wannee, I felt an unusual vibe; there was laughter, ticking of cutlery and real people! Real humans enjoying food and well paired beverages! That was a great moment, I will never forget..
Not only because it was a long time ago that I visited a restaurant, but also the students who are walking around, placing us at the table, smiling from within, asking for our drinks and they already took care of allergies during the reservation.
There should be a moment when I have to wake up; I have dreamed it.... but no, it was real! Rosanne told us, that never had the experience to be a host in a restaurant due to covid-19 for the last 2 years in relation to her age! Weird, but she did a great job! Also Nikhil, hospitality in his DNA. Loek with great answers on my dry January. 'It could be semi-dry, or just do half of February as well' Nick will be very happy in Den Helder with his new challenge. Thank you all for the experience you gave us!
Underneath, you can see the menu:
Thank you kitchen crew and Nick, Nikhil, Loek and Rosanne!
Reacties
Een reactie posten